15 November 2010

WH-onday

yap..Monday..
didn't get the chance to update my blog for the past 2 days.
Saturday - Saratok
and yesterday - shopping like crazyyyy!

speaking of shopping, I seriously spent alot yesterday. Rm200+?? my focus wasn't on clothes. I simply grab what I think I need (and want! hee) somehow my mood wasn't that good yesterday. I guess PMS is just around the corner? not sure... but since I wasn't in the mood, that's when I decided to go shopping. not at The Spring, not at Boulevard. Like I've said, my focus wasn't on buying clothes.

.Hopoh.
I bought PC games again. not that I bought actually. I exchanged my RM32 The Sims Cd with another 8 PC games altogether. 3 can be installed, the rests, sigh. I don't know if today I'll be going to the shop and do exchanging again. 
.Still Hopoh.
I forgot what shop was it but I bought few of things here. Bracelets, blusher, perfume.
 (exactly like those but mine every line has different colors)

.Alacarte.
 made this key-chain with my name on it. the lady said need 2 hours to finish so....
I watched movie. ^^
 and I was the only one that kept on shouting in the cineplex. =.=' 
malu betul...
but I like the ending though... funny.  ^^

.Still Alarcate.
got my keychain. then I bought a new purse at the same shop.
went to the UG floor. surprised that there's My Bazaria supermarket. 
Bought shampoo, facial cream, chocolate.
next door, My Bazaria Bookstore. cool.. how come they don't have this in Samarahan. 
But the books are kinda expensive though.
I only bought myself a Word Search book.. lol.

and I also bought a Super Junior music CD too... 
the concert version


then I buy reload cards for my both number.
then... I went home.
Satisfied, I guess.
Felt better after that.
^^

oh..WH questions!

WHAT...i'm going to do after this : Zzzzz
HOW..is the weather in Kuching : cloudy? it has been raining the whole night.
WHERE... did I have my breakfast this morning : Bombay Masala. Mee Goreng Mamak sedap! ^^
with... WHO : Mummy. nya cuti ari tokkk...
WHEN.... will I play my guitar again : Hopefully I'll start tonight.
WHY... do I feel so sleepy : I woke up early this morning... ^^


.

No comments:

Post a Comment