12 November 2010

2nd National Business Economic Seminar 2010

20 of us were selected
(was I selected or my friends wrote down my name, I couldn't remember)
the seminar was held on the 27th of September 2010 in Kuching.
to be more precise, at Riverside Majestic Hotel.
 the seminar was from 8am to 5.30p.m 

here's the funny incident. surprisingly, I can recall what had happened! haha
we were told the day before, to get ready at the Youth Floor at 6:30a.m.
early huh?
I set my alarm clock at 5:45am. It did rang and woke me up 
BUT
I switched my hp off instead and went back to sleep! haha! 
then... minutes later, my another hp rang! I took a glimpse onto it and it states "Mary Sandai... CALLING"
" Why is this girl calling me up so early?"
Trying to figure out WHY and then... I REMEMBERED!
and it's 6:35am.
darn..
I answered and she was like "Franz!! dini dik? bus ka turun tok!!!" 
(transalation : Franz, where are you? The bus is leaving soon!!! )
I answered and said "adohhh...boh suruh bus jalan lokkk!!! k2..ku mandi lok."
(transalation : don't let the bus leaves!!! ok...i'll take my bath first. )


Quikly had my bath. really pity my hair, I didn't shampooed it that morning.
(FYI, i wash my hair everytime I bathe.. ^^)
put on my Baju Kebaya and then I ran..I repeat.. I RAN!!
non-stop. from Block 4 of Kolej Sri Gading to the Carpark! 
no combing my hair. no make-up. no contact lens.
reached the bus at 7.05a.m. 
tried so hard to just walked pass the bus driver. he kept quiet.
everyone in the bus looked at me. embarrassing eyh..
as soon as I reached my seat (thankz Man for reserving a seat for me..huhu), the bus driver went bla3..
sorry baaa... huhuuu..
i only manage to comb my hair, make up and put on my contact lens in the bus! fuhh!!

 so,during the seminar, we listen to conferences from 
Pehin Sri Haji Abdul Taib Mahmud
Tan Sri Rafidah binti Abdul Aziz
CEO TV3 Dato' Farid

and few other ministers. can't recall their names. lol
the most enjoyable seminar was from Dato' Farid because he showed how the marketing is done and all.
tv advertisements. audio and grahics. yadaa yadaa...
apart of listening to the seminar,
me, Man and Amy took the chance to complete and recheck our powerpoint slides for that night itself.
Research Methodolody.
so, after the seminar, we directly go for the night class at 7:30p.m and and and..
presentation went smoothly.
I think we got the highest result among all. ^^

k..pictures!! 



more pics in Facebook.
^^













No comments:

Post a Comment