15 November 2010

WH- ETR

ignore the WH..haha.. but not the ETR. ETR is the short form for Entrepreneurship. version UiTM la~
and it's one of the subject that I take this semester. the MOST serious and stressful subject. WHY? because... we're not learning the theory part for this subject itself but we need to come up with ideas on setting up business. yes, starting from the start. starting from scratch! from the very first class of the semester, my group member ( Nisa, Amy, Rahman, Mary and I), we have discussed and agreed to do business on Gambier products. we asked our beloved lecturer, Sir Ahmad Faisal whether our idea is good enough, he said it's good because in previous semesters, none of our seniors have done anything on Gambier product. yada yada yada... I'm sleepy so I'm going to skip few things. so here are the things that I have to do for our company. oh..as the Marketing Manager. ^^

This is our company's name. 
Ouroparia. 
It is the scientific name for Gambier plant actually.
and this is our company's logo. 

 Our so-called shop/ company. ^^


 




Our packaging comes in boxes, small plastic packets and small bottles.

edits done by me. thankz to Photoscape, as usual.. hehe.. 
looks like stickers paste on those boxes,bottles and packets right?
I actually insert-the-pic-into-the-pic and then play around with the "capacity" thingie in order to adjust the visibility.

and as the Marketing Manager, I need to focus on Sales Forecasts, Market Share, pricing of the products, competitors, how to advertise and yada yada yadaaa... 
 and...this is our results for presentation ^^
 GM- General Manager
OM- Operation Manager
MM- Marketing Manager
AM- Assistant Manager
FM- Financial Manager. 

done with the presentation, we need to make a full report of our business plan.
See the dark blue book Amy  is holding?(alaa...yang peace2 tuuu)
That's our full report.
And I'm happy it's done.
now just hoping for final exam will be the same as well.
*crossing my fingers*

Thank you guys ^^







No comments:

Post a Comment