12 August 2011

Kuching Fest '11

Went to Kuching Fest last Saturday
with families and friends...
but most of the time I was with my friends.
Netta. Nelle. Jess. Sherman. Nic. 

I remembered when Netta and Sherman fetched me earlier than expected,
rushed to the car, AND put on eyeliners..
and when we went to Nelle's place,
she came into the car saying out loud,
 "CAN OR NOT MISSCALL IF DAH OTW EY NEXT TIME..." 
AND she puffed on her perfumes.
hahaha... 
we were in the same boat la Nelle and that's funny.

6 of us in the car...that's also funny. hee..
bought alot of food and DRINKS...i think I drank like 4-5 cups? haha
sempat minta discount =.='



and to Nic a.k.a Inik
I'm happy for you.
Indeed, a celebration! hee

Missing u guys! GB! 

Jess. what did you say bout my lens? Gumiho?? eyh? hahaha... fox la now?


1 comment:

  1. ngek..i forgot to tell u i changed my blog url...hheehhehe..the new one is http://amazingraze89.blogspot.com/ :D

    ReplyDelete