26 August 2011

keboringan~

So again, I'm alone at home.
done this,done that...and lazy to do other things.
I miss my lappy though. it has been away for repairment for 2 weeks already.

I miss going to classes as the holiday is like sooo long.
Luckily I was working so I get my own pocket money.

I spent on :
- buying shirts
- new spec
- new hp housing for my Nokia 5320
- new hp casing for my x10
- treat mommy for dinner as her birthday was on 24th August
- bowling~
- mcD...itu harus~ hahaha
- spon my brother ^^
- make ups~

but one thing I really wish to go to as it's been a while since I havent into cinemas! huhu.. i wanna watch movie~ but with who? grrrr..yalah susah mun single2..hahaha

oh well...looking forward for the opening of the new sem baybeh! 12th September. ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment