23 April 2011

CB-Trip..episode 2

yeah..here's the continuation...I stopped at Melaka Tourism Department that day...so yeah...still on MELAKA yeah..

Next, we went to Jaya Jusco..
a very biggg hypermarket eyhh
so sakai like that and how I wish they have one here in Kuching.
hmmm...

outside view...

while waiting for Mr. E.J. somehow,this pic looks wrong..haha.. madam should be on my place eyh.
me indah duduk kat kerusi =S

In Jaya Jusco where E.J gave us talk and explanation the concept of Jaya Jusco.

most of their products are seriously cheap.
tomatoes? rm0.42 per kg?? 
I can be a happy vegetarian if I leave here...

and the fishes?? OMG...fresh gilerrrrr!!!
and the best thing here also, the place is veryyy clean. no flies.
thankz to the air-conds. hehe

Guess what did I ask?
hahahaha..
clue : see that thing hanging?? haha


and then,there's group photo. Most of the pics taken are only for report purposes. He didnt allow us to simply take pictures. everything need to ask him "can take pictures of this?"
it was 2p.m when this pic was taken and since the bus driver called and said he'd be there by 3:30p.m...so...they went for lunch.

and as for me...


for 1 and a half hour, I really dont care about skipping my lunch. hahaha 

Next, we went to Bandaraya Melaka. 
erm..i'll do that in my next post...wanna study now
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment