23 April 2011

CB Trip

Consumer Behavior Trip...under Madam Noraida. 20 students altogether.
we went to Melaka and Kuala Lumpur. Melaka for 2 nights and one night in KL.
though I thought my job as the PM has over, but I was wrong. still I need to prepare the report.
oh well... wanna start reporting in here first. hahaa
This is our beloved Madam Noraida and her youngest son, Farish. I'm not sure how to spell. hehe..
and this was the first time I saw her in jeans. ^^

Though flight got delayed from 3pm to 3:30p.m, still we reached KL LCCT on time (5.00pm). had to wait for the bus for half and hour. didn't take much pic here since after that we went to McD. lol.

Since I had to make sure everyone got into the bus, in the end I had to sit like sooo faraway behind. 
erm..it wasnt a bus actually. it was a coaster. and...
we didnt like it. =.='
KL to Melaka....we reached Melaka at 8p.m plus.

see those money?? Pocket money kamek org~
RM168 each person. ^^

oh..forgot to mention. this was where we stayed in Melaka.
Hotel Mahkota.
=)

after we got our pocket money, we walked to the city to get something to eat!
like sooo hungry. it was around 10pm by then.
We ate here and I got pissed with the macha there. lain kali jak cerita. hahaa.
cuz I ended up eating NOTHING. ishh~
the place was kinda far from our hotel but walking in group was fun. especially crossing the roads! lol..

Atikah and Zera. ex-classmate when we're in Diploma. they're both went to meet us up that night and and and...she wears braces for...fashion? hehe..nice! now im missing wearing mine. hee..
both are now studying in UiTM Melaka taking Finance. 

went back to hotel around midnight. unpacked stuffs and gila2 alu tido at 1a.m? 
the next morning woke up at 5am and oh...

with Valeni and Marianne..my roomates during the trip! hehe..
in uniforms since it's time to get working babeyh!!

at the Bahagian Pelancongan Melaka.
I didn't take many pics here since my nose molah hal eyhh..
bak kata my friend "water coming out from nose"..hee..


to be continued...going to class now..hee

^^











No comments:

Post a Comment