02 January 2011

it's tomorrow!!

My first day being a Bachelor student will be tomorrow. 
can say that I'm wayyy late than my other friends since they directly become Degree students after finishing their Form 6,whereas mine, had to go through Diploma first.
oh well.. just put that aside.
cuz I'm wayyy too excited about tomorrow!!

but class starts at 8a.m. 
=.='

Mandarin class!
double =.='

I actually went to my campus in the afternoon.
I was like praying harddd not to be met by any pther students/friends since I wanna see everyone tomorrow.
But oh well. I met Rahman, his brother, Amy, Nisa, Wan and Nisa having lunch in SCR.
(I was there since HEA pun office tutup..adehh)

2p.m. Off to HEA to register as a NEW student.
had to feel in forms.
and submit few documents.
I had all accept for my MUET result and Minitranscript.
so  they gave me a form saying that in 2 weeks time, I need to submit those both documents.
luckily I found my MUET result. and that Minitranscript, how come til now it can't be opened in Student Portal?! =/

after submission, as soon as I stepped out the HEA office, and tadaaaaaa!!

He called me Frances.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment