05 January 2011

From a friend

Thank you for this.

To maintain the spark between two,
that started the fire burning is hard =( 
but, there's a thing called perseverance 
& not everybody understands it. 
Sparks should be made everyday 
so the light of hope, faith & love keeps shining bright =) 

We have our own spark as individuals,
don't forget that.
Don't lose it.
Keep your spark
& continuously make fireworks.
Your spark is way worth while.

Everyone wants to be fulfiled as a individual.
I did not get exactly what I wanted myself.
There are things worth risking.
& this is me,
the person who is always so passionate.
I've been let down many times.
You have been, too.
Keep your passion.
Keep doing it.
No matter how many times being let down,
keep doing it.
PERSEVERE.
Keep yourself strong,
not the other.
& smile please.
It looks good on you
=)

alu stuck lagu Fireworks in my head eyh..hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment