11 November 2010

Wh-elcome!!! ^^

welcome to my blog. Welcome to new readers, friends and families. For those that still keep my previous blogs,you may do so but I won't be updating them anymore. it's obvious that I'm not loyal in the blogging world huh? heee... but I can assure you that this blog is going to be a fix one. going to make it a public where everyone can read it. but please, as usual, what stays here, stays in here. if you don't like what I write here, feel free to click that "Close" button. comments and chatting is open to everyone. help me to improve. 

Thank You. okay...let's get started! hee... ^^

oh..bout WH-questions, every posts there will be WH-questions..hee...

Who... am I : Francesca. just call my Franz. ^^
Where... am I : currently sitting in the living room.
How... am I : im doing great..just craving for ice cream..haiss...
What... am I doin : blogging and finding layouts. erkkk... this is hard!! 
Where .....am I : living room. home.
Why....this blog title : Because I want to update you what are the questions that I'm thinking of at the particular time I'm blogging. just making the blog more interesting to be precise. hee ^^


till then.
Francesca.

No comments:

Post a Comment