11 November 2010

WH-ee!! finally done

✔ editing, design and resizing the background. thankz Photoscape. takes 2 days to complete.
✔ slideshows. fuhh.. altogether 53 pictures. It's hard to choose what pics to put in! 
✔ music player. still decide to put piano version of the latest songs that I love. Sunny Choi is still my favourite.
✔ blogs that belong to friends. I can't find Grace's!! 
✔ layout. hard to decide. 2 or 3 columns. I guess I stick to this layout. since it goes well with the background.
✔ Shoutmix. used to use Chatbox. I forgot the password. lol.
✔ quote. okay..that's something new. I'll try to post new quote each day, (mun jak rajin..hee)

fuh...finally..it's all done!! now i need some rest... hmm

WHO... i'm chatting with in FB : I don't know is it Netta or Ment? 
WHERE... am I : in front of the comp. im using comp since my broadband is not functioning. sigh
WHY... didn't I eat for lunch : Because there's nothing in the fridge.
HOW... is the weather : Sunny!!! yay!!
WHAT..to do next : get the clothes in, fold them and then when mum gets back, im gonna wash the car!!
WHEN...to cook : today's mission..erm... 6:45p.m. ^^

allright..guess that's all for today ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment