17 April 2011

touched

I watched a Korean movie titled "My girlfriend is a Gumiho"... but since I malas wanna watch from the very 1st episode, I watched the last episode instead. hahaha! Im not soo into cerita yang bulak2 where there's effects of animation in moviesso that's one of the reason why I wasnt interested at all. But what really made me wanna watch towards the end was, the lady has only 9 days left to live. so on the 8th day, her boyfriend really wanna spent the last few hours with her with special memories around. First, he wanted to bring her out for movie unfortunately, all the tickets that he had falls on the next day. everything "tomorrow". Then he wanted to bring her to meet the aunty but that aunty will only be back by "tomorrow." Then, he wanted to bring her to see waterfall where they first met but, it was still on construction and will only be opened "tomorrow".

He cried. He wasn't strong enough anymore to put that smiley face in front of his girlfriend and hide how sad he was. Aku pun alu nangis juakkk cuz ku kesian nangga how he ran to the side, hiding from his gf and cried. aihhh..huhu. I cried even harder when on the next day, they're both at the basketball court, the lady kissed him and...died. dissapear. huhu..I wished I can share with you all the video especially that part but I can't find it in Youtube.

now..currently watching Marry me Mary. and the OST that I like in this drama is... this. enjoy. =')

No comments:

Post a Comment