20 April 2011

Q

my lil dog was missing last night. I was about to give him his feedings at 8.30p.m and when I called him over and over again, like no sign like that eyh. yahh..panicked. went out to look for him, WALKING some more and it was almost 9pm by then. road is dark at my area eyh. nang sik duli eyh..hmm.. still no sign. went back home,drive car instead. til Everrise there carik.. nothing also. went home again, that's when I started to text everyone.huhu...

then..I heard some kind of puppy barking. I went out from house,berkaki ayam eyh! and I got mistaken, it was my neighbour's puppy situated few blocks away from my house. aish...I walked back home, started crying. Luckily no one saw me in that state eyh. mun sik, mesti orang ingat me pengemis professional. yahh..

I can't stop crying after that. So sad like that because he means sooo much to me. He's the 5th Q eversince I was born. (meaning to say everytime we buy dogs, the name either has to be Tiger or Q. Bobo? that one special case..haha..) and for the very first time, we have Q, a very hyperactive one. everyday he'll wait for me at the gate everytime when I'm back from somewhere no matter it's during the day or night, and yeah, he watches Animal Planet together with me before I go to classes. he'll bark whenever he sees fast movements in TV. haha.. he'll role over when manjakk nya datang eyh. and since we have fish pond, dad always get angry when Q took out fishes from the pond. =.=''' haha.. he just can't stand or sit still. always wanna bite things eyhh...

thinking of that, I really felt sad. it's like a big lose of a life. then, I asked my neighbour sebelah eyh. First, I asked the son. yeah, scared of him but, gasak jak la. went to their front gate.
Me: Wat, did you see Q?
Him: Yeah..ku nangga nya selit gate depan ktk org.

( Sik logik eyhh... maka badan Q bigger bahhh then the spaces between gate ya..said Thankz jak la..then masuk rumah. walked straight to the back gate and I saw his mum. Felt like asking. )

Me: Aunty, did you see Q?
Her: yeah.. saw him ulang alik at that area. (pointing to the main road)
Me: (kenaklaaaa nya tok sik madah eyh.mun ku sik nanyak,nang sik mdah2!) erm, k..Thanks.

Then, I saw the fence of my neighbour's house was like dented a bit. It wasn't like that before. So, I got the clue dy. Q entered my neighbour's house through that fence, they let him go through the back gate and then yeah..that's when Q got lost? jaik neighbour ku eyhh... mok bulak, pi kantoi. sorang mdh lain,sorang mdh lain. Now I have reasons to tikam selipar to your cats if they go to our house. hmmm..not slippers, but HEELS!

10:30p.m.... I still havent gave up. Took the car keys and looked for him again. and yay...I found him. few lorongs away (lorongs? got such word ka?hehe) and he was under the car, surrounded by 5-6 bigger and fierce dogs. He was shivering. How scared he was. He saw me, yet he still scared to go out under the car. after few minutes, he came out and hug2... drove home, he was still shivering. Poor baby. But I'm glad that I found you. =')

and I'm glad that I havent gave up looking for you last night. =')


Q.
Not the latest pic but this pic was taken when he's 1 month old.
Cute. ^^

1 comment: