24 March 2011

I love you

Kursus Pemantapan Siswazah Peringkat Ijazah Muda at Damai

Madam Ratna's birthday at Emba 2

Anugerah Dekan & Anugerah Naib Cansellor at Dewan Jubilee

PD "Outing"

 Classmates and... library? 

Our uniform. 

My classmates and our lecturers at Rajah Court.
BLACK for Marketers. 

for the past 3 months, I got to know them. 
My friends. My classmates. My besties.
some are new ones, some are those from the same course when I was in Diploma.
things like this is worth to keep and treasure.

Thanks for being there for me.
Especially Anne, Wan, Doug, Kathy, Lina and BeiBei. 
3 months yet seems like we're bond to each other dy.
let's be the best among the best towards achieving what we wanna achieve guys.
All the best and God bless. 
=) 







No comments:

Post a Comment