05 March 2011

Funeral

Last week,a relative of mine passed away due to sickness which I'm not sure of.
and yesterday, received another call and my 18-years-old relative.....COMMIT SUICIDE~
go and hung himself FOR-WHAT-ON-EARTH-ARE-YOU-THINKING-ABOUT?!! (saying fast..!)

sigh...condolences. that;'s why I keep on stressing on sharing your problems with those that are close to you. Friends or families. it's important because it helps you to think again and again. motivates you and build up that spirits when ur down.

most important thing, think of GOD! come on la~ it's a sin to commit suicide tho. only HE can take our souls!

bah2....better get ready. attending the funeral soon. better offline before I begin my sermons! haha...

p/s : Heartbroken again due to QMT425. sighhhhhhhhhhhh............

No comments:

Post a Comment