08 January 2011

2010197623

My matrix card number.
which until today, I can't memorize it that well.
so everytime when I sign the attendance, I still have the problem of not remembering and I need to refer back to my offer letter.lol.

That's not about it what I wanna share.
now let me write few things of my experiences as a bachelor student for the first week.

Monday, I did not go to class. ahahaha!
Tuesday, Supposed to have class at 8am but, I didn't turn up as well. hahaha! I went to UiTM at 12p.m where we listened to the taklimat from our Koordinator/Ketua Program on pengecualian credit. It's like few subjects that we can skipped on since we took it already in Diploma Level.
Therefore, I'm in Semester 3 automatically. In other words, I'm in 2nd year of Degree.

and being in Semester 3,
seriously and honestly,
there are a lot of works to be expected!!! 
and the assessments are different than when I was in Diploma.
and books, need to buy. oh.. MUST buy. 
I don't mind buying but out of 1000 pages,how many will actually going to be used for the cyllabus?
hmm...

now that's about books.
I have 7 subjects altogether including English and Mandarin.
Most of my class starts at 8am and ends at 6p.m.
Great.
and since I do not apply for staying in hostel this sem, I have to wake up early. as early at 6am.
to give Q and Bobo breakfast~ 
bath and before 7.30am, Ive to go to UiTM to avoid myself stuck from traffic jams.
and after class at 6p.m, probably I reach home 7p.m plus.
cook and everything, settled things by 9p.m.
pack eyh..tiring gilerrr...and hope I can catch things up la this sem.

another thing that stressed me up,
got elected as the Project Manager for the class trip.
meaning, I've to decide alottt of things.
and I really hope my classmates and the team will cooperate.
fuh~
hard cuz Im still getting to know everyone. not everyone are my ex-classmates in previous sems.

seriously need moral support.
but...are you there for me?
sigh.

Goodnight.




No comments:

Post a Comment