13 January 2011

12.01.2011

feels like updating since I have the mood to do so.hee...
had meeting at 9am earlier.. meeting was..fun? I love my committee members that came on time.
So yeah..we discussed about where to go... so, Sabah is OUT.
Melaka and Kuala Lumpur in hand now..

so now, i've to prepare for the proposal for now.
hope I can complete it by tonight.

ohh yesterday we had some kind of meeting also with few of the seniors.
those Marketers Club and im in too. automatically a member since i'm taking BBA Marketing.
the AGM meeting will be held next week on Tuesday.
they briefed us on activities that we're going to join this semester.
and...they briefed us on our funds.
T-shirts, funds, dinner, teambuilding....all in all...RM120.
yikes~ halusssssss~
but one thing for sure...most of my seniors are nice ones. friendly. boh bri ku post la hopefully. huhu

and today also, I got to know closer of my new classmates.
and yeah..new nickname...
Franz, Furani, Fran...now... PM.
adeh~

bah...till then.. =)


is this true? hmm... 

No comments:

Post a Comment