29 December 2010

back for more

hola readers...sorry for not updating
I was having a vacation with my family for the past 1 week.  will share more on my next post. 
right...I was back 3 days ago but I was busy even till today.
so many washings of clothes to do. It's not like we washed our clothes during the vacation.
And then I have 2 puppies to take care of. 
Cakes and cookies to bake. 
preparing for weddings and engagements here and there.
Holidays soon will be over yet I still don't know about my registration of my Degree yet.
some says today. some says tomorrow. some says on the 3rd Jan. sigh..
Yeah, I do know on the 3rd will be the day when my class will start.
But.. how can I know where my class would be? Time? Lecturers? Subjects?
hmm.. feel so lost. 

oh.. WH questions huh?

WHAT time did I wake up? 
::::: I didn't sleep. lol.

WHY?    
 ::::: reading back my diaries. so yeah, I cried alot. 

WHO is with me at home right now? 
::: Oh..I'm alone. parents working. Bro entah ke mana. I'm left with 2 puppies and Bobo the dog. 

WHEN am I going to play that guitar again?
::: Hmm..I don't know. But I must start all over again soon. 

WHERE am I going tonight?
::: Somewhere in Serian? Somone's wedding.

HOW do I feel right now?
::: Missing someone badly. ='3

Did I mention I have a new puppy?
It's a mix breed Husky.
and we name him Q.
and he's the 5th Q for your information.hehe
Get what I mean? everytime we had a new puppy, we name him Q.
welcome home to you Q. bought him from the SSPCA.

well...too bad. sigh.

later ppl!! buhbye~

No comments:

Post a Comment